Friday 11 February 2011

Kevin Smith loses weight after Refusal from Plane

US Director Kevin Smith has recently lost nearly five stone and admitted he was shamed into losing the weight after he was told to leave an airplane because he was too overweight for one seat.


The 'Clerks' filmmaker famously launched angry rants on Twitter at Southwest Airlines last year after the humiliating incident.

“I’ll lose the weight, but I’m not putting on thinner clothes.

“I feel mixed feelings... I sympathise far more with heavier people than I ever will with thin (people). I’ll never be thin. Look, Let's be honest, I’ve lost 65 pounds, but nobody’s going ‘I want to sleep with you’, they’re just like, ‘Keep going, you look better.’” Smith Said.



For more information on obesity and how it can be treated please click the highlighted link.

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about heavy people.Some people can be very rude.It is a shame that they get away with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having to deal with criticism because of your size should not be a way of the modern people. Nobody should be discriminated upon due tom his body weight. Though we should recommend the above techniques to be shared amongst those many out there who suffer with weight issues.

    ReplyDelete